Tuesday, October 20, 2009

11 / 30 : ice cream paint job.

at work. i got the heat on because it makes me feel like i have a blanket on. and the residents seem to enjoy it when they walk in soooooo. that's good.

ice cream paint job

i'm sitting at work only sort of paying attention
to what i'm being paid to do because
i have the heat on 80 degrees to cover me
like a blanket
i look outside the window to see the sky
arched with orange and pinks
speckles of purple and blue graffiti blasted on
this canvas above my head God must
be feeling extremely creative and as
the minutes roll by the background changes
the colors blend in to each other as He mixes
and blends and rolls his paint above my head the
colors are so dense i feel that drop of rich red will
fall on my head like rain
i must look like a complete idiot
with my mouth hanging open staring at the sky
but i think it's even crazier
that they aren't even looking up
at all

No comments: