Friday, November 21, 2008

lost and found.

so
i feel like the past 24 or so hours
have been a more or less summation
of my semester. thus far.

and
i'd be lying if i said that
i'm not upset and i'd be lying
if i said that i don't care and i'd
really really be lying if i said
that i don't care about him because.
i do. and i do. and i really do.
but sometimes
you lose a battle.

and
tonight with the girls
over dinner
talking and reminiscing and being around
the people who know me
best and i don't have to
put on a face for, well.
that's rare. and for everytime
that i get my feelings hurt,
get upset,
or lose a battle,
i know that i can always find a home
in the hearts of my four best friends.


and with all of that being said,
and with all of this madness
swirling around me --


--i'm still
the luckiest girl in the world.

No comments: