Monday, April 20, 2009

19 / 30 : spaghetti dinner.

this weekend was fucking ridiculous in a billion ways possible.
last real weekend of the school year. where did junior year go?
wherever it went...bye bye bye
it's go time

spaghetti dinner

i have some friends who
know exactly how to piss me off
but choose not to anyway and i have
those friends who text me just to say
hello because i was on their mind
and i have those friends that will argue 
with me just because they think its funny
and bc i'll be a good sport and i have
those friends that come to my room
just to kick it and watch gossip girl
and  i have those friends who 
read this blog because they care about
the things i say and i have those friends
who can read my mind and write my autobiography
better than i ever could and i have
those friends that i've known for a year
but it seems like forever and i have those
friends that i've known for a year
but i'll cherish forever and

i'm a very lucky girl because
all those friends were in the same
room tonight for food and 
fellowship and despite the fact
that they ate all the damn garlic bread

i'm blessed

No comments: