Monday, August 03, 2009

14 / 30 : the LSAT.

the LSAT

i just want to be successful
above all else
and i just want a good score
so i can move on 

september 26th
will alter the course of my life
and i wish i was being
overly dramatic

i am tired of sitting at a desk
poring over logical reasoning when
my friends and family
are treating me in the most illogical ways
bullshit doesn't come with a scantron

it doesn't add up and it doesn't
make sense so how the fuck
am i supposed to concentrate
on an analysis of suzie's paper
on seal clubs from the artic circle

3 hours and 35 minutes
that can change the fate of me
the very thought
the very prospect of
doing poorly has me 
sobbing in my bedroom

is seven weeks
enough time
to save and salvage
my life's dream
before it's deferred
and i'm deferred
from law school




1 comment: